Hi-Tek Electronics is committed to full customer satisfaction through high quality and consistency of our services. We back this commitment by providing our employees with adequate training, following proven processes and procedures and maintaining organizational culture that encourages continuous improvement.
- Provide products and services that meet customer requirements for quality, delivery and manufacturing flexibility
- Develop long-term relationships with customers and suppliers
- Actively seek customer’s input and feedback
- Provide training to employees following IPC standards and ensure that quality is the responsibility of every employee
Process and Quality Control
Hi-Tek’s processes are developed by following industry standards such as IPC/JEDEC JSTD-001. To ensure top quality and consistency, every department’s procedures are developed specifically for each job. Documentation is maintained and updated based on customer feedback following strict guidelines and version control. Quality Control personnel verify work from each department and ensure that the product is assembled according to all customer requirements and applicable standards. Departures from procedure are carefully documented and followed up on with the involved personnel.
All assemblies are inspected at multiple points during their manufacture. Hi-Tek will perform all inspections and tests necessary to ensure compliance with IPC standards and the customer’s criteria.
- Our inspection equipment includes—An Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) system
- A high-power X-ray system
- High-magnification stereoscopes
- Functional test equipment built to the customer’s specifications